Acting in accordance with art. 13 para. 1 and para. 2 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th April 2016, in short GDPR, we inform you that:
1. Our site does not gather information automatically, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website user's terminal device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time in the terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookies on the website user’s terminal device and obtains access to them is Capek Sp z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Powstańców Śl. 236, 44-348 Skrzyszów.
4. In connection with making the website available, capek.pl uses so-called cookies, i.e. information stored by servers on the user’s terminal device, which servers can read each time this terminal device is connected, we may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website user's terminal device and are intended for the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time in the terminal device and a unique number.
5. Cookie files are used for:
- adjusting the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimising the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the recognition of the website user’s device and appropriately display the website, tailored to his individual needs,
- creating statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
- maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website,
- providing users with advertisements tailored more to their interests.
6. As part of the capek.pl website service, we may use the following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication abuse within the website,
- cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
- “functional” cookies enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalising the user’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or the user’s region of origin, font size, website appearance, etc.,
- “advertising” cookies enabling advertising content tailored more to the user’s interests.
7. In many cases the software used for browsing the Internet (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. Website users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about cookies each time they are entered in the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be entered in the user’s terminal device, and thus we will store information on the user’s terminal device and access this information.
9. Cookies can be placed on the capek.pl website user’s terminal device and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.
The purpose of personal data collection:
Processing of your personal data takes place on the basis of art. 6 of the GDPR and for marketing purposes. The Personal Data Administrator points to a legally substantiated interest, which is web analytics of the website, visit analysis, contact with clients and potential clients of the company.
I consent to the processing of my personal data for marketing purposes by Capek Sp z o.o. with its registered office at the following address: Powstańców Śl. 236, 44-348, Skrzyszów.
Providing my personal data is voluntary and my consent is the basis for their processing. The recipient of the data is Google Analytics.
Data processing time:
Your personal data will be stored for a period of 10 years until the use of marketing opportunities and analysis of the data necessary to run the business or until the withdrawal of the consent to process personal data.
The Internet user’s rights:
I have the right to withdraw from this consent at any time. Personal data will be processed until the cancellation.
I have the right to access my personal data, rectify and delete them or limit their processing, and also to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
The data are used to profile marketing using the Google Analytics tools.
In the case of objection against profiling, please use your browser settings.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact the Personal Data Administrator.
Personal Data Administrator:
Capek Sp z o.o. with its registered office at the following address: Powstańców Śl. 236, 44-348, Skrzyszów is the administrator of your personal data.
Tel.: 32 475 65 60